Wednesday, October 7, 2020

October 2nd (Torchy's Taco's w/Friends/Manny's Maggie & Mom B-day)

New Restaurant from Oklahoma!! Cute re done area where the old Ward Parkway Mall was!! April M. used to eat here in OK! But Lizzie and I had never been! Yummy who doesn't love tacos.

Yes I will vote for Tacos and Queso instead of Trump and Biden!! Ha.
Waiting for our food to be delivered on this cute patio.


I got a shrimp taco!
Then we all got guac, 2 queso's and corn to share!
I would say it was good, not the best of the best but I would eat here again.
I heard we might be getting one in Olathe!!
Love these ladies and being able to lunch together again while the kids are in school! 

Around 5:30 we headed down to Manny's downtown, the girls and I! Nick had to do a side job unfortunately!! We met my parents, Shane (Neighbor), Maggie, Keri, Ryan and Grandpa for dinner. The food was soooo yummy! Haven't been here in over a year. The tacos are so good!! We headed home around 8 pm, lots of crazy drivers on the highway. I just wanted to get home and get the kids to bed!! 

Taco's Taco's Taco's!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment