Saturday, November 3, 2018

October 27th (Dinner/Voo Doo Lounge-Disco Dick)

I woke up around 6 with Ella. Then I had to get ready for a CPR class all day from 9-1. Wow. Am I am exhausted.
Ella woke up feeling better. And held down juice, water and rice. Luckily my mom still came over to watch the girls since Ella was better and was fever free.
We went to dinner at Bone Fish for the first time. Super yummy and they had happy hour drinks for $5!! 
After dinner we headed over to Cameron and Katrina's to change into our costumes!
Mr. Roger's, A Spider Witch, Andy & Brand from the Goonies!!
Time to head out to VooDoo Lounge!


 This band is awesome. Man Disco Dick is old but still great!!





Well the music was awesome and their were some amazing costumes. But as the night went on my headache got worse and I was exhausted from taking care of a sick kid in the night. So Nick and I left around 10:45 to go home. Night Night...I need to go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment