Monday, November 12, 2018

November 3rd (Tulsa Trip)


April sent me a bunch of pictures from Tulsa..yay..I hated missing all the fun!
Best friends!
I sent Addie to small of hat and needed her ears covered so April gave her her's!
Taylor's soccer game.
(Now she has lice....haha just kidding-our school sent out a letter that it is going around at our school..oh geez not again)
 Breakfast after soccer!! Girl Pack shirts!!

Playing different stores inside!! Daphne was a hair stylist.
Back at home Ella, Nick and I running errands including Oak Park mall.
They are headed to the coolest park in the world they just built in Tulsa, OK!!
New matching shirts that look like the three girls from Children's place.
(Side Note: I bought the same ones but April kept her's...I will get the next ones...hahha)
Cooking dinner!
Aren't they the cutest!!





Awesome smoothies in pineapples!!
How fun!!






These cuties look like they are having a blast with each other!!
I am so glad we were able to make this little visit happen for the girls...they sure do get along well.
Love and miss our friends sooooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment