Monday, February 16, 2015

February 14th (Happy Valentine's Day!!!)


Pink pancakes for breakfast with my little loves. Daddy ended up having to work on this Saturday, which I was thrilled about but that is how it works sometimes.
Cuties with their Valentine Outfits on.
Addie didn't want to take this picture...can you tell?

Daddy's Valentine from us!
The girls couldn't wait to open their presents so I let them open after we had lunch.



Cute puppy blanket for Ella.
                                                          BIG chocolate bars for the girls!

Oliver playing in the Cat box I made for Ella's Birthday Party tomorrow.
Daddy got home after running out and getting me some Valentines!
We decided on getting lobster and steak for our dinner in. 
Well I went to Sam's a few days ago and we got a 1.84 lb. lobster tail!! 
It was gigantic!!


The girls had a heart shaped pizza for dinner..they didn't want lobster!
So they watched Harry Potter while Nick and I had a romantic dinner upstairs with yummy yummy lobster and steak.

We each got a half of the lobster, split a filet minion, mashed potatoes and roll. It was delicious.
A new sparkling moscato I tried..it was pretty good not my fav.
Roses from Nick.
After the girls went to bed we got in the hot tub. It was super cold out so the hot tub felt wonderful. Nick and I had a wonderful Valentines Night!
Love you honey bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment