Saturday, December 6, 2014

November 27th (Happy Thanksgiving!!)

              Time to watch the parade and look at all the ads!! Love thanksgiving morning!
They were to sweet with each other...Ella just crawled up and laid on Adelyn. Adelyn decided to brush her hair! 
Look at this Turkey Girl!! She is so Cute!!

Ready to go to Grandma and Grandpas!!




My pretty Addie!!
                                                    Everyone enjoying some yummy food!!
Ella loved her mashed potatoes and gravy!!

Uncle Denny, Dustin and his girlfriend Katie.
I made 3 pies...Chocolate, pumpkin, and apple crumb!!
This morning was a little crazy and stressful for mommy. Daddy had to work first thing in the morning and I had to run out to CVS and Walgreens to get a few deals. Then I got home to making 3 pies since we had a lot going on last night I never got to start any of them. The girls were fighting also all morning!! My back was hurting and I had a headache that wouldn't go away...not the Thanksgiving I thought we were going to have. 
After all the craziness we headed out to Grandma and Grandpas after the KU game. It got better once we got over there. The girls played nicely of course...lol. And it was super nice to just sit down and talk with everyone. The dinner was super yummy!!
Lastly Nick and I hit the road to head to Walmart to get some deals! I got everything I wanted and we ran into the Tompkins!! Next was Michaels and Old Navy..there weren't that many deals but we got what we wanted!!
My head and back were killing me along with Nick's back hurting also. So off to get the girls and head home to get some rest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment