Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 19th (Last Day before Winter Break!!)

Adelyn wearing her frozen jammies to school for her polar express movie day today!!
Ella looking super cute today...she wanted me to take some pictures!



 We headed up to bring sissy some lunch today...pretzel and cheese. I love being able to go up to her school with her. I didn't go to the party, they had it in the gym with a bounce house and activities, but I had Ella so I thought she wouldn't want to stay off the bounce house so we brought lunch up later. She then had a polar express movie watch with a snack with all the kindergartners!! She said her day was so much fun!! Ready for Christmas Break!!
Cherry Berry for us before we hit Walmart!! Hoping it isn't to crowded but I need a few things before it gets to crowed out there!! Ella was really good at Walmart but Adelyn was not even with ice cream before!! Ahhh. Once she got chicken popcorn she was fine...guess she was hungry! Then Daddy came home earlier then we thought and he got us some Jack Stack for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment