Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 25th (Gym/Pool Time!!)

I finally found Adelyn's old swimming suits!! Now Ella has some new ones. It fits her perfectly!
 Having fun with Avery after Hollie and I worked out!! The water felt really good after getting so HOT!!




Hollie and I have been doing really good at going to the gym and working out!! Go US!! We think we have figured out our plan for the week...Monday walk around my house or to the playground. Tuesday off. Wednesday gym or walk. Thursday gym/water fun after. Also we have OT..Monday morning and Tuesday morning. So pretty much our only day off is Friday, which is cleaning day! Lol. I sure have felt busy lately. But Ella is doing good with the daycare in the gym...I like the lady in there but I still feel bad putting her in there! I know it is only an hour but I still hate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment