Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 6th

Piggy bun tails!! Hard to tell but she wanted to look like mommy today.


My cuties in some matching color outfits. Wanted to get some sissy pics!
 

When Ella smiled like this I think she looks so much like I did when I was little. I will have to scan some pictures of me soon.
She loves to stand everyone.
To Culver's we go for dinner...just me and the girls!! Daddy had to work late so I got to go out to dinner and the store by myself...so much fun..lol!!
               Adelyn ate really well tonight so they got to get custard...Ella and I got vanilla with oreo's and Addie got chocolate with m&m's!!

Enjoying every last bite!
                                                             Give me some more Sissy poo!!
Today was a fun filled day with my little girlies. We went out to dinner which was an adventure in itself and then to the store at 7:15 at night...not the best idea but I had to get the deals. lol

Side Note: Ella has been running a fever off an on of 101..I think it is teeth and so did the doctor today. She has 4 coming in at the same time...poor baby!! She has been super clingy. I need daddy help this weekend so glad it is Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment