Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 20th

We made homemade brownies today. Ella really enjoyed licking the spoon all by herself. LOL Yum!! I will never make a boxed brownie again after I have made these for the 2nd time.

 All snuggly in their warm jammies. Ella is wearing Adelyn's old feetie jamms..they are just too cute. The picture above is one of my new favorites. This is totally there personalities...Ella entranced with Addie. Love the sister bond.
                                                           She is just too cute and funny.
 Brushing Adelyn hair. Adelyn didn't want her to do it but Ella was being very nice. It was so cute. I let her brush my hair all the time. She is such a sweet heart.
Not to sure about these feet jammies??!!
Adelyn loves winter jammies and wants some more feet jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment