Tuesday, September 3, 2024

August 10th-Day 2 (Breakfast/Boat Ride/Coving Out/Chiefs Game)

Ella with the fake kitty cat with kittens! They look pretty real. She loved them.
I made breakfast then my mom got up and helped. 
I woke up the earliest!
Ella and I sitting on the screened in porch.

Look at these cool recliner rattan chairs!
Found a cute turtle outside. 
My parents said he lives in the wood pile.
We all got changed to head out on the boat!
It might rain and isn't very warm, but we are going swimming no matter what..haha.
My parents dock from the water.
My parents just bought a new boat!
It is so nice!!

My brother.




Relaxing in the back of the boat! Nice.
Happy Ella with her Daddy.
My mom.
Our driver.
We stopped at the Marina to get gas then Papa treated us to some ice cream treats!


Time to go cove out after a long drive in the boat.
Time to swim.
Enjoying the warm water, actually warmer then the air.


Even got Adelyn to get in the lake.
We got David this float for father's day in June.

Love Beaver Lake, so clean and nice.

After a little while we headed back in the boat.




Trying to get a picture of the girls together.


Ella loves riding in the boat.

Boat life is the best life!


Big houses around here!


People jumping off the cliffs.
We went to the Dam too!



We headed back and ate a late lunch. Then I took a shower. We relaxed and hung out. Then made dinner and got all my dips out that I made. I also made some virgin Pina Coladas!
My mom entertained Ella for a bit with the Russian Dolls. She got to bring one home too! These were Nanny's collection.
We watched the Chiefs game, they lost but it was the 2nd string. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment