Saturday, August 8, 2020

July 25th (Neighbor swim/Adult Night Swim)


 Emma, Adelyn and Kaitlyn

Jake got all the way and was swimming around!!
This is a big accomplishment.
Nick had to work today but it was nice chatting with Carrie while the kids swam for 3 hours!! And at the end Jake jumped in holding my hand and went under water....wow this is awesome!

(Side Note:So I got into a fight with my mom a few days ago so she isn't watching the girls tonight while we have adults over to swim. I am not going to my brothers b day tomorrow either at my parents! She keeps backing out on me for watching the kids, so I am just pissed off. I guess time will tell what will happen!)

Tonight around 8:30 Sarah, Zack, Anna, Aaron, Erika and Corey came over to swim. It was still hot out and the pool was super warm, 90 degrees! We had some drinks, listened to music and had a great time in the pool! Can't wait to have another adult night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment