Wednesday, April 17, 2024

March 29th (Flowers/Anniversary Dinner-Fogo No No)

I bought these flowers and made up these bouquets for my mom and myself!
My mom came over to watch the girls so we could go for our Anniversary dinner, since it is on Easter this year.
Soooo we have never been to Fogo De Chao and Nick has wanted to go here for years! 
Here we go.



One of our favorites, Crème Brule.
Well the food was horrible!! They push sirloin on you. Filet wasn't even good! Yuck. Never going there again!
They always have the bunnies around our anniversary because of Eater on the plaza.

Pretty outside on our way home from dinner.
I didn't eat much dinner.
We stopped and got chocolate stampede for an extra dessert from Longhorn, it's our favorite!
(Might have to do a re do Anniversary Dinner, it didn't taste good or was very special we both thought)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment