Tuesday, February 21, 2023

February 5th (Volleyball Tournament Day-Home Field/Pantry)

Today we had a tournament at the old Mavs facility in Olathe. I was excited until I entered the facility. It was packed with people everywhere and you had to bring a camping chair.
I went early with Addie, Nick and Ella were going to come later but it was just too loud and crazy they just stayed home. Nick go to work on the pantry then.
Let's go Attack!!

Number 4 is my favorite!
Block!






Yes Girl!!
So the girls played pretty well. 
We could have played better but that's ok. 
There were two brackets and we were in the loser one we all said. Lol.
But we got 1st place in that one against 3 other teams!
We were surprised to get gold medals, but well take it! Ha.
Our coach is hilarious.

Great job Attack, now get me out of this place!! It was too crazy here. Along with a few rude parents!
I came home to the start of the pantry cabinets!! Yay!


Love it!! So amazing!! Long day today!! But I love watching her play!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment