Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June 30th (Fun with the Washington's!!)



Today we met our friends after Ella's last therapy at the Mcdonald's by them in Bonner Springs. It is a really nice play place. The kids ran and ran! We talked and talked and talked. Lol. Love our time together. Then we headed to their 5th wheel for awhile until Jace and Ella kept fighting...I left Addie since Debbie said she would bring her home later. 
Ella and I were off for home while she crashed for a nap in the car. We got home and I got ready for a girls night out...Magic Mike XXL here I come!!

1st we made a quick stop at Target then off to Coach's for dinner. We got about 6 appetizers and filled up!
Magic Mike XXL
Tonight was super fun hanging with the girls and watching the fun movie. And let me tell you so worth watching it...I love me some dancing men!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment