Monday, March 11, 2013

February 27th (Fun @ home with my Girls!!)

 1st thing today we played with shaving cream...Ella's 1st time!!

 Addie always loves it and so did Ella...luckily Ella doesn't feed herself so she didn't put it in her mouth at all.

 Time for a bath after that mess!
 Oliver was too funny today hanging out on the bathtub while the girls played. He almost jumped in.

 Look what Daddy put together yesterday for Ella's room. Looks great.
Playing in Ella's room...they are so cute togther.
 
Today the girls and I had so much fun. We played and played. Noramally I am trying to do other chores that I need to get done but today I took it easy and enjoyed my girls instead....sometimes I forget to do this, need to remember this at least once a week. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment