Friday, July 15, 2011

July 14th (Girls Night Out)

Tonight Daddy had to work really late in Sedalia so it was up to Addie and I to fend for ourselves. I was not going to cook especially in all this heat, so we headed up to Panera for dinner. Addie got a bagel with cream cheese...ate half of the bagel and all the cream cheese. I wish I had my camera for the face she had. I got soup and a sandwich...yummy@!! Then we headed to the Great Mall to go to the playplace. Addie had so much fun playing and met a new friend there. She also met a mean little boy who pushed and pinched her face...and the mother did nothing except sit and yell. After that we walked around the mall and got us a little candy from the candy store. Adelyn picked jelly beans and me cinnamon bears. We got Daddy a special treat also. Then we headed home...we had a gret GIRLS NIGHT!! She liked saying girls night. Love you addie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment