Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 23rd (Ovarian Cancer 5k-For April McColskey)

Adelyn got to come with me this year. Ready to run with Taylor, Kenna and Prestley.
I guess I will be running with these kids...so they r safe plus I need to get a little running in.




Here we are running. I also have a little boy named Carder with us.

Walk/run, walk/run!


 Getting close to the end.

 We made it all the way together and got Medals. 54 mins...great job kids!
Yay..April made it and isn't last place!! Great job neighbor! Sure glad your my neighbor.

After the race we each got a krispy kreme donut, strouds cinnamon roll...delicious. They also had bananas, yogurt, bagels and culvers ice cream ( Adelyn got ice cream also.) Wow what a great time.
Adelyn and I were off to Walmart to do a little shopping to get things to make for the Chiefs game around 12. I made some appetizers and then was super tired the rest of the day from all that running. Time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment