Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 12th (My 33rd Birthday!)

 It's my birthday. Look what Daddy brought me home along with Goodcents for lunch. Great birthday/v-day presents.
Since Adelyn isn't feeling that well still my mom, step dad, my brother and Grandpa A.D. came over for dinner. They brought Tequila Harry's which is where we were going to go. Grandma also brought the girls their v-day presents. Which they were thrilled.
New Panda.

White bear for Ella.
They each got a Chipmunk movie.

                                                       Time for cookie cakes.



I got money and a new purse from my parents. 
We had a great evening even though Adelyn didn't feel well. 
I cleaned all day so I am pretty much ready for the party tomorrow. Hope Adelyn feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment